Go “over the top” in your designs by using table toppers. A table topper is a piece of glass – usually 1/4″ (6mm) or 5/32″ (4mm) thick, but can go up to 1/2″ (12mm) thick – that is placed on the existing top of a table, or some other piece of furniture like a dresser or credenza. Since it is completely supported by the solid piece of furniture, it may or may not need to be tempered, and the edgework is usually a clean, flat polished edge.
Historically, table toppers have been clear glass; but today, Dreamwalls offers so many glass options that you can change the look of a piece of furniture instantly with NO TOOLS, simply by placing a piece of glass on top. A few of the possible options are: Dreamwalls Color Glass backpainted glass, Dreamwalls Antique Mirror, Dreamwalls Tempered Glass, and more.
6 Reasons Dreamwalls Glass Table Toppers are Brilliant Solutions
- 1- They can revive an older, worn piece of furniture without refinishing or altering the piece in any way.
- 2- A table topper can protect wood furniture or table linens from moisture and stains – and clean up is a simple wipe.
- 3- They instantly update or unify a design with color.
- 4- They give all the beauty and practicality of a glass countertop, with an economical thinner piece of glass.
- 5- Dreamwalls has a huge variety of options so you can have a table topper back-painted in ANY color for an instant modern update, in a huge choice of stone or marble patterns for classic style, in antique mirror for a refined reflection, or in low-iron ultra-clear mirror for the brightest sparkle.
- 6- They create instant function for uneven surfaces or impractical surfaces, by covering old doors or wood, or by topping metal pieces that can’t handle moisture.
What sort of topper could you use? Consider them for practical spots that need to look new and clean easily in hotel, hospitality, food service and other environments. If you’ve got a question about table toppers, give our sales department a call : 800-334-7267.