Dreamwalls Color Glass is a back-painted glass product that offers something a cut above other painted glass products. This is not just marketing hype, we pride ourselves on making the gold standard of backpainted glass that is easy to fab, install, and get the exact look your design requires. We literally made the gold standard – we even won the NeoCon Gold Award for surfacing materials in 2009!
Here are just a few of the ways Dreamwalls Color Glass raises the bar for back-painted glass:
- Custom color – we can (and routinely do) match any color specified, Pantone, RAL, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, with quick sample turnaround.
- Large size – we can backpaint glass from 4 in x 4 in to 96 in x 144 inches. (some minimums or edgework limitations may apply) We also paint glass 1/8 to 1 inch thick.
- Massive volume – due to our coating on glass technology we’ve been perfecting for the past 50 years, we can provide large volume runs for commercial, institutional, hospitality or multifamily housing at a competitive price.
- Quick turnaround – due to to the Dreamwalls Color Glass proprietary heat-curing technology, your product is able to be packed or further fabricated right off the line, without waiting for air drying which could delay projects by several days.
- Opaque protection – Dreamwalls Color Glass features two coatings of paint to provide complete opacity to hide adhesive show-through, and it also protects the color during handling, fabrication, transportation, and installation. (approved adhesive list available online HERE)
- Low-iron quality - we use the finest low-iron glass to reduce the green tint of the glass that could detract from the exact color you specified.
- Hi-tech verification - since everyone’s eye is different, we use a color spectrophotometer on every piece of glass we make to ensure that the color matches within a delta point – regardless of the substrate from which the sample was specced. This also helps when you’re getting a thicker countertop that must match a thinner glass backsplash. Consistency is key.